The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund III (HEERF三世) was authorized by the American Rescue Plan (ARP), 公法117-2, signed into law on March 11, 2021.
学生 may submit applications by downloading the Student Emergency Grants Application at any time. See Application and Process for details.
ARP provides emergency funds distributed directly to eligible students to enable them to cope with expenses related to the COVID-19 pandemic. These may include unexpected expenses like food, 住房, 课程材料, 技术, 卫生保健, transportation and 移动/存储 needs. 灯塔的大学 asks students to submit this short form explaining how they have been financially impacted by the pandemic, and what their corresponding associated costs are.
As we anticipate the emergency grants process to be competitive, we strongly encourage students to submit this form as soon as possible. While we will review all applications received, awarded amounts may vary based on unique student circumstances, 学生/家庭需要, and while funds remain available. We cannot guarantee all applicants will receive an emergency grant nor the amount awarded. Applications and requests will continue to be accepted and reviewed by Committee until funds are depleted. 学生 will be notified of award eligibility and amounts no later than 30-days of receipt of the application (most are anticipated within 1-2 weeks) and check payments will be mailed on a weekly basis.
- Related COVID-19 emergencies may include (but are not limited to):
- Unexpected 住房 and food costs associated with the closure of campus 住房 and dining hall,
- Technology and 课程材料/supplies with 移动 in-person courses to a 100% remote option,
- 健康-care related expenses as related to the pandemic,
- 意外的旅行, 移动, 存储, and other miscellaneous costs incurred by students and families.
灯塔的大学 acknowledges signing and submitting the USDOE Certificate & Agreement and pledges to use 50 percent of its received funds to students to provide Emergency 金融援助 Grants. (第18004条(a))
“The college has received $1,025,500 since its DOE Certificate & Agreement was submitted. The total amount available to eligible students under the American Rescue Plan (HEERF三世) is $512,751. The estimated number of students that were potentially eligible to be considered to receive Emergency 金融援助 Grants in the second quarter of FY2022 was 456. In this quarter, $62,106 was disbursed to 25 students. Through March 31, 2022, the college has disbursed $512,751.” Given HEERF三世 resources have been expended and given U.S. Department of Education direction, this is the last and final report on these funds.
Click the links below to view the report referenced for CARES, CRRSA & 美国复苏法案:
Previous HEERF三世 Student Emergency Aid Grant Reports:
- Quarter ending 06-30-2021
- Quarter ending 09-30-2021
- Quarter Ending 12-31-2021
- Quarter Ending 03-31-2022
Institutional Aid 季度报告:
- Quarter Ending 09/30/2020 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 12/31/2020 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 03/31/2021 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 06/30/2021 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 09-30-2021 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 12-31-2021 Expenditure Report
- Quarter Ending 03/31/2022 Expenditure Report